Please contact Provider for additional details -
Mobile: 0411 633 263 or
Mobile: 0411 633 263 or
A bringing together of the key elements of previously delivered Bodii training concepts and techniques, by again going that extra step towards the ultimate in strength, fitness and sports performance. A position where the guiding principles outline options for overcoming/minimising some serious training and athletic injury scourges. Also contains innovative performance alternatives for many commonly recognised strength and fitness exercises, and advanced proprioceptive systems for willing participants to enhance both their adaptations and understanding.
Table of Contents.
Consolidating Bodii concepts and techniques.
Additional Bodii concepts and techniques.
Bodii cable machine innovations.
Superior/Inferior Effective Load.
Horizontal Effective Load.
The concept of Concentric Muscular Activation.
Concentric muscular activation - Method 1.
Concentric muscular activation - Method 2.
1. The multi-directional profiles of Effective Load.
Example: Bodii upright row at cable machine.
2. Combination cable/free-weights training.
3. Posterior and anterior crossed-over Effective/Midline Load.
Bodii cable-harness innovations.
The Bodii harness.
Bodii harness theory.
Harness theory applications.
1. Structural stabilisation and strength.
2. Harness substitution training.
3. Cable-harness profiles in bridge positions.
4. Bodii cable-harness cardio training.
5. Individual cable machine at multiple profiles.
Bodii flexibility/mobility training.
1. All inclusive gluteal.
2. All inclusive calf/active lumbar curve.
3. All inclusive adductor/back extension.
4. All inclusive hamstrings.
5. All inclusive quadriceps/hip flexors.
6. All inclusive multi-profiles.
7. All inclusive shoulder/scapula/triceps.
8. All inclusive core & curve.
9. Quadratus lumborum.
Bodii views & variations to: traditional quadriceps isolation exercises.
Leg extension and its effect on the structure of the knee.
1. Altering the shape of traditional leg extensions.
2. Bodii variations to leg extensions.
a) Standing kettlebell leg extension.
b) Seated core-ball kettlebell leg extension.
c) Seated core-ball leg extension at lying leg curl apparatus.
d) Core-ball leg extension using various resistance modes.
e) Cable cross-over & chin-up harness leg extensions.
f) Leg extensions in cable machine profiles
Bodii views & variations to: traditional hamstrings isolation exercises.
The Peripheral core muscles and their role in Leg curls.
1. Altering the shape of traditional lying leg curls.
2. Bodii variations to lying leg curls.
a) Prone 45cm core-ball leg curl.
Table of Contents-cont.
b) Standing single leg core-ball curls.
c) The inverted, multiple core-ball leg curl.
d) Lying leg curls in prone core-ball bridge.
e) Supine core-ball leg curls.
f) Suspended by the arms at a cable/cross-over machine chin-up bar.
3. Bodii principles governing hamstrings conditioning.
4. Assessing hamstrings flexibility/tightness issues.
5. Strategy to relieve hamstrings flexibility/tightness issues.
Some Bodii variations to traditional exercises.
a) 45cm core-ball to bench push-ups.
b) Three core-ball push-up.
c) Three core-ball push-up with incline.
d) Push-up pause/hover.
e) Push-ups with ballistic core.
f) Push-ups using cable machine profiles.
a) Alternate dumbbell pullover.
b) Dumbbell pullovers with pectoral squeeze.
c) Cable machine profile pullovers.
d) Anterior profile pullovers.
a) Static squat & hold.
b) Pick-up/put-down lunges.
c) Bodii Smith Machine core-ball squat.
a) Triceps press.
b) Dumbbell triceps kickback (extension).
c) Triceps kickback with Effective Load.
d) Triceps Effective Load & kickback-press.
a) Standing biceps curl.
b) Dumbbell seated core-ball curls.
c) Kneeling biceps curl.
d) Seated barbell biceps curl.
a) Cable crunches on 25cm core-ball.
b) Core-ball abdominal curls on gym bench.
c) Core-ball leg raises on gym bench
d) Transverse abdominis co-contraction, through contracting Rectus abdominis.
Preview of Bodii Program IV.