Program IV-Part 1-10 CECs-Supplementary BODII applications-Online
The final offering in this series of Bodii programs, where the exciting proprioceptive principles from previous programs are given their most intense and inclusive adaptation possibilities. While it is accepted that the concepts and techniques put on display in these programs are challenging to the extreme, it is recognised that safety is still of paramount importance. Once participants/students have explored these programs, they will come to realise how the inclusiveness and co-ordination of major body systems/structures best achieves this purpose, yet maximises the bodies propensity towards adaptation.
Program IV-Part 1-10 CECs-Supplementary BODII applications-Online.
Table of Contents.
Supplementary BODII Applications.
1. Resistance band training.
Dumbbell bent-over rowing.
Dumbbell 25cm core-ball chest press.
Dumbbell shoulder press.
Dumbbell biceps curl.
Dumbbell triceps kickback.
Seated 25cm core-ball kettlebell leg extensions.
Prone bridge core-ball leg curls.
2. Core-ball compression training.
Core-ball compression & triceps extension.
Core-ball compression & pullovers.
Core-ball compression & biceps curl.
Core-ball compression & leg extensions.
Core-ball compression & cable machine leg curls.
3. Full body-body weight/harness training.
Body weight/harness sissy squats.
Body weight/harness overhead triceps extension.
Body weight/harness and 25cm core-ball biceps curl.
Body weight/harness upright rowing.
Body weight/harness front raises on two core-balls.
Body weight/harness prone bridge leg curls.
Body weight/harness abdominal curls.
Body weight/harness reverse Lat fly.
Body weight/harness calf raise/hamstrings stretch.
4. Core-ball on core-ball technique.
Core-ball on core-ball flexibility/mobility moves.
Core-ball on core-ball triceps kickback.
Core-ball on core-ball mountain climbers.
Core-ball on core-ball standard bridge hover.
Core-ball on core-ball seated biceps curl.
Core-ball on core-ball triceps press.
5. Across the body cable & alternate side resistance.
Cable & dumbbell shoulder press.
Cable & dumbbell overhead triceps extension.
Cable & kettlebell leg extension.
Cable & dumbbell fly in standard core-ball bridge
6. Demonstrations involving conflicting points of resistance and load.
Biceps curl @ conflicting points.
Triceps overhead core-ball extension @ conflicting points.
Core-ball hip abduction @ conflicting points.
Core-ball cable cross-over fly @ conflicting points.
7. Strength training exercises standing on a core-ball.
See-saw core-ball/platform squats.
Core-ball/platform dumbbell shoulder press.
Core-ball/platform dumbbell triceps kickback.
Anterior profile biceps curl.
Left lateral profile upright row.
Posterior profile stiff-legged deadlift.
BODII simulations of common sports actions.
1. The tennis serve.
2. The swimming strokes.
3. The golf swing.
4. Australian rules football.
Random variations to common strength & machine exercises.
1. Barbell press across a standard gym bench.
2. Single arm cable/pulley machine press.
3. Cable/pulley machine core-ball triceps extension & hip adduction.
4. Barbell (feet adducted) behind the back row seated on 25cm core-ball.
5. Inverted/hanging Triceps extension.
6. Machine seated leg press.
7. Single leg barbell calf raise lunge.
8. Chin-ups at cross-over in right harness profile
9. Kettlebell & core-ball chin-ups.
10. Chin-up with 15cm core-ball variation II.
11. Core-ball hover & cable cross-over leg curl and hamstrings extend.
12. Chin-up & harness cable cross-over leg curls.
13. Hanging harness leg extension & core-ball compress/stretch.
14. Single leg diagonal machine curl with core-ball.
15. Bodii smith machine 2 x core-ball squats.
16. Two core-ball dip & leg extension.
17. Inverted reverse leg press.
18. Leg press at 45cm core-ball.
19. Seated barbell/cable machine chest press.
20. Dumbbell seated chest fly.
21. Pec deck fly.
22. Cable machine/barbell seated core-ball leg press.
23. Push-ups in left/right lateral profile
24. Standard core-ball bridge Lat pulldowns.
25. Supine cable machine/barbell leg curls.
26. Single arm oblique core-ball hover & compress/stretch.
27. Cable machine back extension on 25cm core-ball in prone bridge
28. Standing cable hamstrings move.
29. Standing cable quadriceps/hip flexor move.
30. Standing cable gluteal move.
Conclusion to the BODII Programs.