Program IV (12 CECs) - Parts 1 & 2: Online/Distance.
The final in the Bodii strength & fitness learning programs. Comprising Part 1, Supplementary Bodii applications, and culminating in Part 2, The aspects of training & nutrition. Includes major advancements in neuromuscular/proprioceptive Bodii theory. Programs I, II & III must be completed prior to taking on Program IV. (Complete Program total of 27 CECs @ $27.00)
Topics of discussion include:
Part 1, Supplementary Bodii applications.
1. Resistance band training.
2. Core-ball compression training.
3. Full body, body weight/harness training.
4. Core-ball on core-ball technique.
5. Across the body & alternate side resistance training.
6. Demonstrations involving conflicting points of resistance & load.
7. Strength training exercises standing on a core-ball.
8. Bodii simulations of common sports actions.
* Australian Football.
9. Random variations to common strength & machine exercises.
Part 2, The aspects of training & nutrition.
1. The exercise need.
2. Discipline versus motivation.
3. The stimulation.
A simplified look at the chemistry of nutrition.
2. The macronutrients.
3. The micronutrients.
4. The vitamins & minerals
Some practical thoughts on nutrition.
Keep it simple.
Never go without breakfast.
Pre-exercise/workout/event meals & sports drinks.
Interpreting nutritional information.